For Sodai quality is the synonym of transparency and safety, two fundamental elements for the development of a reliable and satisfying service. Therefore, for several years, quality has meant to us the decrease of environmental risks together with the reduction of production costs.
- Certified by SOA, ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ISO 45001;
- Registered in the National Register Of Environmental Managers Cat.8E;
- Accredited as an official NATO and UN supplier;
- Qualified as a supplier, among others, of the ENI group, Saipem, Enel, Gruppo FS and Leonardo.
Innovation and sustainability
With our innovative processes, we are able to recover the water and raw materials used in production from the industrial discharges: a new conception of the purification processes with zero impact and a high social and territorial value.
Our circular approach plans “TAKE-MAKE-REUSE” cycles, which reduce waste to the maximum and transform it into re-usable materials.
The recycling of water is no longer a choice, it is a necessity.
- Low environmental impact
- Reduction of production costs for clients
- Recovery of raw materials destined for disposal
- Low workers’ health and safety risks